Changes in Springfield Hotel
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19, we have trained our staff on the best hygiene policies and implemented added extra measures for your peace of mind during your stay.
Food & Beverage Service in Bar & Restaurant
Tables are sanitised after each guest visit. Our bar and restaurant have been reset to allow for adequate social distancing and thus encourages other guests to respect your personal space. We have introduced single use menus. Contactless payment is encouraged in all 'Food and Beverage' departments throughout your stay.
Our hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses to clean guestrooms which ensures that all areas are fully disinfected and virus free. All bedrooms will be deep cleaned and sanitised to the highest standards after every stay using the SixLog Vector Fogger a professional grade fogger used across the HSE. It produces a powerful flow rate that can easily kill viruses including corona virus using a fine mist. The super-fine droplets can also access hard-to-reach areas, providing a more thorough coverage of disinfectant to ensure effective infection control.
Contactless payment is encouraged in all 'Food and Beverage' departments throughout your stay.
COVID 19 Policy Statement
The Springfield hotel is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our colleagues, guests & visitors. To ensure that, we have developed a COVID-19 Response Plan. All Hotel managers and Hotel teams are responsible for the implementation of this plan.
- Appointed a Covid-19 Compliance Officer to implement and review all aspects of safety relating to COVID-19 on a daily basis
- Updated our Risk Assessments to include new operational procedures which were implemented to ensure the safety of our guests and our colleagues.
- Intensified our cleaning programmes in line with government advice & introduced an additional sterilisation process
- Displayed information on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19, on correct handwashing, respiratory techniques & social distancing. We have provided additional facilities & introduced new measure’s for staff and guests to safely practice all.
- Implemented an extensive ongoing training programme for our teams, as well as a weekly Health Declaration form, a range of PPE, updated our staff company policy and we have provided instructions for staff to f follow if they develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Implemented clear procedures on managing suspected cases of Covid19
Working with both Bureau Veritas & Failte Ireland to audit & accredit our processes, procedures, systems & controls to ensure that we are meeting the highest standard of safety
- Continue to monitor our COVID-19 response & amend this plan and our risk assessments in consultation with our teams.
- Provide up to date information to our teams on the Public Health advice issued by the HSE & Government and implement all additional measures as required
- Re-induct all employees back into the workplace and provide a familiarisation briefing as they return to work. We will also continue to provide regular training to all staff on essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette and physical distancing requirements
- Continue to adapt our public areas and our workstations to facilitate physical distancing
- Maintain a contact log for all service providers visiting our hotels
- Consult our teams on an ongoing basis and we encourage feedback on any concerns, issues or suggestions.