We are currently looking for part time Accommodation Assistants. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail & will have the ability to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene in all areas of the hotel to ensure guests comfort throughout their stay.
Potential candidates must be flexible & available to work mid-week & during the weekend. No evening or night work. This role will be under the guidance of the Accommodation Manager.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• To be responsible for the routine cleaning of allotted bedrooms, bathrooms, and public areas
• To always provide an efficient and friendly service to guests and to communicate with hotel guests in a polite and friendly manner
• To deal with lost property and maintenance requests to supervisor as per house policy
• To be polite and professional
• To always ensure a high level of security
• Ensure all the duties are completed to the standards of the hotel before finishing your shift
• Good communication skills with fluent English/ability to follow English
• Good time management and organisational skills
• Previous one year experience in a busy Hotel environment is an advantage.
If you are professional and friendly, with a focus on providing excellent customer service, with an ability to work as a team player and to multitask, please apply today.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and wish to progress, learn and advance your career please forward your CV HERE
Job Types: Part-time