Book a room online
- We got married here ten years ago. The service was fantastic then and we are glad to see things have not changed. Great care and attention given to us when we stayed over on the weekend. 3 star hotel with 5 star treatment. We stayed in the 5 star G hotel in Galway and it hadn't a patch on the Springfield. Well done guys keep up the great work. All the best Stephen and Margaret O'Hanlon.
- attended a wedding top marks on everything thank you
- I have only positive feelings about the Springfield and will be staying again as it is so convenient for the N4
Things to do in Dublin
Since its foundation in 1204 Dublin Castle has been at the heart of the history and evolution of the city. Today, spanning an area of over 44,000 square meters (11 acres), the site contains 2 museums, 2 cafés, an international conference centre, 2 gardens, Government Buildings and the State Apartments which are the most important state rooms in the country.
The grounds of the site are free to explore, as is the Chapel Royal, the Chester Beatty Library, the Garda Museum and the Revenue Museum. Access to the State Apartments is by guided tour only and tickets may be purchased from the Apartments in the Upper Castle Yard.
Built in honour of Ireland's patron saint, Saint Patrick's Cathedral stands adjacent to the famous well where tradition has it Saint Patrick baptized converts on his visit to Dublin.The parish church of Saint Patrick on this site was granted collegiate status in 1191, and raised to cathedral status in 1224. The present building dates from 1220. The Cathedral is today the National Cathedral of the Church of Ireland (a church of the Anglican communion).
- Old Jameson Distillery
- The National Museum of Ireland
- National History Museum Dublin
- National Library of Ireland
- Phoenix Park Dublin
- Kilmainham Gaol Dublin
- Trinity College
- Book Of Kells
- Dublin Zoo
- RDS Dublin
- Irish Museum of Modern Art Dublin