Book a room online
- We had booked one night bb and evening meal in Season restaurant and so we were disappointed to hear that the restaurant was closed and had to eat in the bar , everything else was great!
- I've stayed with Springfield once before with my mam and, because it was so great, decided to stay here with my boyfriend over St Patricks Day for his first visit to Ireland. He absolutely loved it as well and we'll both be back! Thank you :)
- Had a very pleasant stay watched the Ireland game at the bar and meet some lovely people.
The following facilities are standard:
- Colour satellite/cable TV
- Hair dryer
- Tea/coffee courtesy tray
- Direct dial telephone
- Voice mail
- Modem points
- Personal safe
- FREE broadband and wireless internet connections.
We also have 10 executive mini suites decorated with a touch of elegance incorporating the same facilities as our bedrooms, extras include mini fridge and trouser press all designed to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible. Some of our bedrooms are designed for people with special needs.